MommyKnowsMess

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A few of my favorite things




The sweetest lovey for baby 

Anthropologie  $24 


Absolutely love the smell and how wonderful these are on my baby's skin. 

Ology Bamboo Baby Wipes $3.99 



I don't think there's a product I don't LOVE from this company. The baby line is amazing ! 

Shea Moisture Baby Healing Lotion $9.99




These cloth diapers come in fun bright prints and I've had good success with these on my little man! 

Wolbybug Cloth Diaper Cover $10.99





I love having these on hand in case my little one comes down with a cold. 

Hylands Vitamin C Tablets $6.89





 Do you use any of these ? Have a favorite product you'd like to rave about? Comment and share yours with other mommas as well ! Thanks for stopping by ! 


                                                                 💗Mommy 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to sharing very important information to us. Thanks for pointing out this article. Very interesting stuff. To get more information mens ed pills from erectile dysfunction drugs.

    ReplyDelete